The core of our mission is to conduct and support innovative research and education that advance stewardship of our oceans and coastal ecosystems. Corporate contributions are used to subsidize education and research efforts which provide information needed to understand how our oceans work, why they are vital to our existence, and how they can be repaired to the community, government leaders, decision makers, conservation groups, and more.
Corporate sponsors enhance our work, enrich our community and ultimately ensure a brighter future for our oceans.
As a corporate sponsor of the Perry Institute for Marine Science, your corporation receives customized benefits designed to complement your corporation's strategic marketing objectives and appropriate to your philanthropic priorities. Based upon the level of support, benefits associated with sponsorship of our research, educational programs and outreach efforts include:
- Logo and hyperlink to corporate page on PIMS website
- Prominent corporate logo visibility on education brochures, newsletters, merchandise and other marketing material
- Invitations to special events
- Sponsor representative speaking role at events
- Association with community outreach and stewardship of our oceans
- Generated interest in your products and services
We will also work with you to identify and implement other appropriate vehicles for promotion and recognition of your company as a corporate partner of the Perry Institute for Marine Science.
If you would like your company to partner with the Perry Institute for Marine Science, please contact Tori Redinger at 561-741-0192 x113 or email@example.com.